Hairbrained Teach In Tokyo 2016
The 1st Hairbrained Teach In Tokyo event will be taking place on December 2, 2016 at Gamou Aoyama Studio in Tokyo, Japan.
This event will be streamed live online (https://www.facebook.com/hairbrained.me) with top American and Japanese educators on stage.
Bmac USA will be doing a raffle for those individuals who are watching or have watched and commented on the Facebook Live Streaming of Teach In Tokyo.
So do not miss this opportunity to watch and be entered into this raffle.
The event will be conducted in both English and Japanese and will start at 6:00 a.m. eastern time on December 2nd.
You will be able to see the top Japanese stylist’s highly crafted techniques live conducted by Gerard, Co-founder of Hairbrained.
This is going to be the first Hairbrained Teach In Japan in history.
Bmac and Hairbrained are honored to introduce Japanese stylists to this event opening their doors to the world for the first time through Hairbrained Shootout and Teach In.
All details will be on www.bmac.pro.
Hosted by: Hairbrained and Bmac
Date: December 2, 2016
Place: Gamou Aoyama Studio, Tokyo http://www.gamo.co.jp/archives/studio/aoyamastudio
Event Time: 8:00 - 10:00 p.m. Tokyo Time
Fee: 3,000 yen
Contact for reservation: Please send salon name, your name, number of participants, and telephone number via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artists from the USA:
1. Gerard Scapaci- Co-founder of Hairbrained
2. Fumi Eguchi- 1st Japanese sylist to win NAHA consecutively two years in a row, Creative director of Lunatic Fringe, Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Aaron Johnson- 2015 Hairbrained Video of Year Award Winner, 2016 Bmac Shootout winner, Founder of Collective Salon Education
4. Hector Rodriguez- Artistic director of Bmac USA, owner of Cush Salon, Beverly Hills, California
Artist from Japan:
1. Tadashi Harada- Previously chief manager of famous “Shima” salon and now owner of “Rosso” salon for over twenty years. A well-known charismatic stylist
2. Keita Minami- Winner of 2015 Shiseido Beauty Innovator Snip Award and winner of many other awards in Japan.
3. Toshimitsu Kuroki- Winner of 2015 and 2016 Goldwell Color Zoom Japan Grand Prize and many of his styles have appeared in Japanese magazines.