Dream Bridge Project 2017 - FB LIVE Stream
Dream Bridge Project! Set your clocks ⏰ and grab some coffee ☕️! We will be FB LIVE Streaming this event! An amazing cutting event featuring Sal Misseri, Fumi Eguchi, and our very own Bmac Showdown winner Bobby Maloy! Additionally on stage will be Japanese Champion Artists, Asuka Tamaki, Toshimitsu Kuroki, and Akira Inazumi! Talented artists all on stage. Stay tuned for more details! 😀🇯🇵 💇
The Dream Bridge Project 2017 will be in held on November 6th in Osaka, Japan. This international hair stylist event will be featuring three American and three Japanese national champions. Each stylist will be showing their very own unique hair cutting style in front of an audience of 300 people in Japan.
The event will be hosted by the largest distributor in Japan, Gamo and sponsoring by Wella, Aveda, and Bmac Scissors.
US Central Time - 3AM - 6:30 AM (Nov. 6th Monday)
* This event will be live streamed on Facebook on BMAC USA. Here is some general information about the event.
Host: Gamo Kansai
Date: Monday, November 6, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM-9:30 PM (Japan time)
3:00 AM - 6:30 AM (US Central Time)
Venue: PINEBROOKLYN http://pinebrooklyn.com/
Number of audience: Approximately 300
USA platform artists:
1. Sal Misseri - Owner of Reverie Salon and Kaizen Education, NAHA winner and finalist 11 times
2 Fumi Eguchi - Master stylist and creative Director at Lunatic Fringe salon, NAHA winner 2 times in a row
3. Bobby Maloy - Winner of Bmac Showdown 2017
Japanese platform Artists:
1. Asuka Tamaki - 2017 Wella Trend Vision Japanese National Champion
2. Akira Inazumi - 2016 Aveda Global Fashionista National Champion
3. Toshimitsu Kuroki - 2016 Goldwell Color Zoom Japanese National Champion